Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet New Shabby Girl Danielle Greenwood!

I am pleased to introduce you all to our next new Shabby Girl Designer in the Tea Room ...


... Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune

My name is Danielle, I'm a stay at home mom by day and a crafter by night. I have a 3 year old Princess and a 2 year old Mommy's Boy. When my kids are sleeping, I like to get my craft on! I love all sorts of different crafts and arts, but right now paper crafting, specifically card making, holds my heart.

My signature style is layered vintage and shabby chic, but I also do love so many styles and techniques.

I just started crafty blogging this past November, and love participating in challenges and being a part of this great community!

Welcome, Danielle, to the Shabby Girls Design Team!  We're so excited to be inspired by you :)

7 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WELCOME Danielle!!! and congrats again!
You just couldn't have found a better artist for this position - You are FANTASTIC Danielle and I will love to come to the Tea Room even more now (-:
/ Karin

Anonymous said...

Welcome Danielle !! So looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations :-)

Unknown said...

Welcome Danielle!!! A Big congrats on your new DT!! Looking forward to see your lovely creations! Off to visit your blog!

Pattie said...

Welcome to the team Danielle! Can't wait to work with you at The Shabby Tea Room!

Michelle said...

Welcome Danielle! Gorgeous card!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love the Sparkle..Welcome to the Shabby Tea Room. Always great fun.

Diane said...

So pretty...perfect for the Tea Room!!!