Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meet new Shabby Girl Kristin Wilson!

I am pleased to introduce you all to one of the new Shabby Girls that will be joining the Design Team next week, Kristin Wilson - Lilsweetpea's Place!


Hi, I’m Kristin! I am a stay at home mom to my incredible 10 year old son. My amazing hubby and I will be celebrating our 14th anniversary this year. Before staying home I was an interior designer. Paper crafting is a way for me to let my creativity and designs flow. I am fortunate enough to have a schedule that allows me plenty of craft time.  I enjoy making cards mostly and altering items. My hubby built me my very own craft studio and it has become my favorite room in the house. It is an honor to be working on this DT. I hope to inspire you all with creative and unique creations each week.

Welcome, Kristin!  We're all very excited to be inspired by your beautiful creations :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Kristen what fabulous creations!!! Welcome, and I am so excited to see your talent!

Vee said...

Hi Kristin
Glad to hear you've joined The Shabby Tea Room DT. If the photo is anything to go by, we are all in for a treat!
Vee xxx

Debbie said...

Welcome, Kristin!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much girls. I am really looking forward to having a great time on this DT!! Whooo Hoooo

Beverley said...

Happy Birthday Shabby Tea Room.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Michelle said...

Welcome Kristin!! I love that party hat!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome kristin! what stunning creations! So lovely & shabby!

Diane said...

Gorgeous creativeness......perfect for the "tea room"...I can see why you were chosen!!